Professional Infant Care
For most parents, having a new baby is an exciting but exhausting time. Having a live-in caregiver who is confident, capable and loves babies is a welcome addition to any family with an infant.
Our care professionals either have extensive experience caring for infants, are Newborn Care Specialists or have degrees in Nursing or Early Childhood Development. The program is also ideal for parents of infant multiples, as well as parents who have an infant and older children.
Our professional infant care candidates tend to have experience with infant care including:
- Bottle feeding
- Introducing solid foods
- Bathing baby
- Soothing and calming baby
- Helping with colic, teething or other common infant-related conditions
- Age-appropriate activities such as tummy time, holding objects, etc.
- Helping baby establish a routine
- Maintaining communication with parents about baby’s daily activities
- Managing baby’s laundry and other tasks such as bottle sterilizing, etc.